Search this Blog

Monday 4 April 2011

The Whispering Dewdrops - Dear (D)

he will die in Paris, in the rain, on a Thursday 




 "Dear,
whom are you waiting for?
drenching yourself
eyes wet
cursing her kismet
death,is your elf "

She never responded .Stood still in the station ignoring her conscience speaking to her.


 "She will die in Paris
in the rain
on Thursday
she heard the mens say
between the sounds of the train"


That voice ,she recognized. Shocked ! .She thought quickly,


"Dear,
I have waited for you long
you have proved me wrong
for leaving all behind
dumped, is my mind
My heart !get up and be strong!"


I sneaked slowly and carefully.Thanks to my quick and smart mind.OH DEAR!




A 100 WORDS FICTION



5 comments:

  1. Glad you are a part of NaPoWriMo, too. Unique take on the prompt, Uma. A bit sad, methinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very brilliant,

    I did write mt death poem, dare not to post.

    well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting take on the writing prompt. I hope he gets up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping at my blog. I'm enjoying your poetry as I'm drawn to Scorpionic ideas.
    Manzanita
    Wanna buy a duck

    ReplyDelete